Friday, October 14, 2011

I have a blog!

So I have a blog...what do I want to blog about?


I want to record my personal and professional quilting for myself, my friends, family and customers.  I will include pictures of what I am working on and finished quilts, of course.

Hopefully  this will be an easy way to have current and potential customers see my work and some of their quilts as well.

First, this is a quilt top I have been working on for a while.  I  plan to add borders and quilt it with some beautiful feather patterns.  The fabric is Moda, Luna Notte by 3 Sisters.  The pattern is Nice Day from the Schnibbles Times Two book by Carrie Nelson.  I used more than one layer cake of the same fabric so it isn't just like the pattern.

Well, this is a good start.  I will keep playing around and adding features as I learn what I am doing on Blogger.

Always Quilting,
Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello love your Star Quilt I have been trying too make on looking Cluck Cluck Sew is good advice thanks love the motion quilting shown in the quilt too renee