Monday, November 7, 2011

Design Wall Monday



I am happy to link to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times for the first time. 

All my NY Beauty blocks are finished!  I like this layout but I know I will be rearranging for a few days before I am satisfied.  I already see a few that are facing the wrong direction.   This was a fun project even though it was my first curved piecing.   I didn't worry too much about what fabrics went where as long as they didn't match too closely.  Of course that means some blocks look better than others.  I plan to hang this behind my quilting machine but now I have to decide how and when to quilt it.   Hopefully it won't be too long before I can show it all finished.

Thank you to everyone who has stopped by, especially to those who are following.

Susan

8 comments:

Debby Brown said...

Gorgeous! Hope to see you in person again soon.

scraphappy said...

Beautiful quilt, the curves are so graceful.

Denise :) said...

This is an incredibly beautiful quilt! I bet it makes you smile big time! :)

Chris said...

OO la la! Gorgeous!! I am in love with your colors. Is this batik?

Pattilou said...

WOW! Those colors are a gorgeous choice for the NYB blocks! Can't wait to see the final design.

Linda said...

Oh how I love a NYB and yours is especially wonderful. Very very NICE!! Oh and welcome to Judy's Design Wall. Glad you posted so I could enjoy your quilt.

Debby said...

It came out beautiful Susan. You have inspired me to get back to working on mine.

-debby
Chester, NY

Anonymous said...

Your NY Beauty blocks are just fantastic! Your quilting is beautiful! I am your newest follower.