Thursday, November 3, 2011

Small Blog Meet

Today, I joined November's Small Blog Meet at Lily's Quilts.  I know I will get to know a few  quilters who are new to blogging like me.  It's so interesting to see how everyone has their blog put together and how their individual personalities show in their writing and pictures, as well as their quilts. 


These are some pictures of customer quilts that I finished recently.

 
Joanne's 

Ethel's

 Quilt Basket 


And for myself, more NY Beauty Blocks, a few every day or so.  30 complete...6 to go.
 Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoy and come back again! 

Susan

Small Blog Meet  

4 comments:

JanuaryT said...

I love your quilts, they are so beautiful!! Welcome to this sweet community! I just started blogging in October & I am hooked!! It really is so much fun. I love your star quilt, I love the black for the background! I am now following you & I hope you will stop by my blog when you have the chance. Have a great day!! January T

quiltmania said...

I just popped over from Lily's. Love your blog and your quilting. I am a longarm quilter as well.

Norine @ Five Baht Elephant said...

Hi ya! Thanks for stopping by. Your long arm quilting is lovely. One day I'll take a class at my local quilt shop! I'm a relatively new quilter; I feel I should get a little better learning the basics before tackling the long arm!

Unknown said...

Hello, I came over from Lily's. I am impressed that you long arm quilt. I still hire out my quilting. I scrolled through your last two posts and enjoyed the quilting on the Halloween panel and REALLY enjoyed the red white and blue quilt. How cool to have such a great back. Grunkle is a great (I hope) nickname! :)