Monday, February 20, 2012

Fabric Shopping


Linking with Judy at Patchwork times as usual this Monday.  My design wall still has the Civl War blocks on it with no progress.  This week was busy with more customer quilting and general running around.  I did some fabric shopping and found this fabric for sashings.  Now  I will take it down and put it away until it's number is chosen for the ufo challenge.


This month's challenge is  # 1.  For me it's a One Block Wonder that I started in a class almost 2 years ago.  The top has been done for quite awhile.   Good thing it's leap year, I need that extra day to even think of getting it finished this month.  But I want this quilted, bound, off the list and hanging on the wall.  So I can make another one someday!



Back to my shopping.  I bought some flannel backing for Triangle Trips.  So much for getting this finished this winter.   Well, it can stay on the ufo list too.  It's #12. 





 One more thing.  I am so excited because this week I got my first customer directly from my blog.  She said she Googled longarm quilting Orange County NY.  There I was!  

Ok, enough for today.  See you again soon.

Susan





2 comments:

Ellen said...

You do have lots going on - your Civil War blocks are wonderful. Congrats on the new customer!

Debby, crowefan0517 said...

link your blog to FB or create a FB fan page & get you'll get more customers. And I can be your "friend" :)